It’s so good, you may end up eating the whole bowl by yourself. Realistically, this should be a side dish for 2….it was lunch for me.
Cauliflower is good for your lungs, large intestine and spleen.
- 1 package of riced cauliflower (@Traderjoes) or 1 small head of cauliflower, in small florets
- 2 tbsp vegan or regular butter (I used @miyokos)
- 1 tbsp wasabi powder
- 1 tbsp non dairy milk or regular cream (I used homemade cashew)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Steam riced cauliflower until fork tender (about 10-15 minutes)
- Drain and get as much water out as possible
- Add cauliflower back into the pot. Then add butter, milk and wasabi powder. Use a stick/immersion blender to get really smooth. You may have to adjust liquids if cauliflower is too watery.
- Add salt and pepper